CCIE R&S Refresh - Recertification
The CCIE R&S Refresh provides theoretical and practical training for the CCIE R&S v5.1 written exam (400-101).
- to learn and prepare for the exam CCIE R&S v5.1 written (400-101)
- to explore and understand all aspects of the technologies on the CCIE R&S v5.1 blueprint
- to get trained on the types of exam questions
- to fill knowledge gaps and get up-to-speed on technologies that you have no practice on
- to learn about the new features and the new possibilities of designing a network
- to consolidate your R&S knowledge and bring you back to your CCIE level
- to build your confidence by practicing in the lab -> the lab scenarios will be very exam-oriented
- to recertify your CCIE on the last training day
Not only will your R&S knowledge be up-to-date again, but your chances of passing the CCIE R&S written will also improve dramatically after this training.
The University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil (HSR Rapperswil) is a VUE testing center. On the last day of the training, each participant will take the exam which is included in the training package.
- Lectures (75 %)
- Hands-on lab sessions covering real-world scenarios (25%). At the end of each day, there will be a set of short labs covering exam corner cases. Each student will have his/her own pod and will be able to get the necessary practice.
Participants of this course need to be CCIE certification holders (who want to recertify the CCIE written Exam)
- Network Theory
- Network Implementation and Operation
- Network Troubleshooting
Layer 2 Technologies
- LAN Switching Technologies
- Layer 2 Multicast
- Layer 2 WAN Circuit Technologies
Layer 3 Technologies
- Addressing Technologies
- Layer 3 Multicast
- Fundamentals Routing Concepts
- RIP (V2 and V6)
- EIGRP (for IPv4 and IPv6)
- OSPF (v2 and v3)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- ISIS (for IPv4 and IPv6)
VPN Technologies and Tunneling
- VPN Technologies and Tunneling
- Encryption and IPSEC
- Device Security
- Network Security
Network Management Services
- System Management
- Quality of Service
- Network Services
- Network Optimization
- Network Programmability (SDN)
- Internet of Things
Exam strategy and practice with questions
Offical CCIE Written Exam
Recertification CCIE R&S
In order to keep or recertify your active CCIE status, you have to take any written CCIE exam every two years.
In this course, you will be prepared for the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.1 written Exam (400-101).
CCIE R&S Refresh 18.01
Workshop 1: Monday/Tuesday: 19 - 20 November 2018
Workshop 2: Monday/Tuesday: 03 - 04 December 2018
Workshop 3: Monday/Tuesday: 17 - 18 December 2018
Training duration is 3 x 2 days spanned over 6 weeks. The workshop hours are from 09:00 - 17:00.
The course fee includes:
- 6 days (3 x 2 days) instructor coached training
- exam fee
Course language is held in English and documentation is handed out in English.
University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
INS Institute for Networked Solutions
Oberseestrasse 10, CH-8640 Rapperswil
Tel: +41 55 222 18 42